Unique community rises in Collierville | Community Spirit
(WMC-TV) – A new way of living is rising in Collierville. It is a community that will cater toward families looking to rent instead of buy, but still feel right at home.
The 227-unit apartment complex is what Grant Properties LLC is referring to as a “single family living” community.
Westbrook Crossing will be located on Shea Road, along the beautiful Nonconnah Greenbelt trail. The community will feature all single story homes, with three units per building. Each unit will have its own garage, driveway, and yard.
Each apartment, which will be available to rent, will have one or two bedrooms. Some will even have a loft or study, as well.
People looking to move in can expect to pay between $900 and $1,200 per month. The Westbrook Crossing homes are expected to be available for lease in the spring.
Top Collierville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp