Tree trimmer dies while working in Collierville | People
(WMC-TV) - A tree trimmer died while working in a Collierville backyard near Collierville-Arlington Road Monday afternoon.
According to Collierville Public Information Officer Mark Heuberger, the tree trimmer was safely harnessed in the tree he was trimming when he passed out.
Firefighters had to bring him down. When they got him to the ground, he was dead.
Heuberger said it appears the tree trimmer died of natural causes at this point.
The name of the man is not being released at this time.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Top Collierville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sudden storm sweeps through Shelby Co.
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action